Human Resources Assistant
Opening no longer active.
The Human Resources Coordinator handles administrative tasks for the Human Resources department such as posting job openings, administering the Time & Attendance system, receive and file all incoming new hire paperwork, employment agreements and other employee paperwork. The HR Coordinator will also answer all incoming calls and mail to the office, assist in sending and receiving Fed Ex as well as other administrative duties assigned by the management team or Executive Assistant. The incumbent will have 1-2 years experience in an administrative role, preferably in Human Resources. A high school diploma is required, Associates Degree is preferred.
- Post job openings for the Recruiting staff
- Enter new employees into HR systems as well as handle all new hire paperwork distribution, proper completion and appropriate filling
- Administer the Time & Attendance system. Work closely with Samson and ImmediaDent employees and management to ensure PTO and attendance policies are followed
- Works with the Human Resources Director to ensure adherence to government and company-wide directives by reviewing current and pending regulations through OSHA, DOL, etc.
- Maintain edits to the Employee Handbook by applying knowledge and research of safety compliance and HR law
- Assure compliance by conducting periodic audits of personnel files
- Perform any other administrative duties or complete HR related projects as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Required, Associates degree preferred
- 2-5 years of administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
- Intermediate experience in MS office suites
- Outstanding customer service skills and positive attitude
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Must be creative and driven with a strong desire to succeed