Opening no longer active.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the overall guidance and financial success of the reporting ImmediaDent Practices. This position is a part of the Samson Dental Practice Management team with responsibility for effective leadership and management of nine to 12 ImmediaDent Practices. The RM must be profit driven and results oriented. The RM possess business and financial acumen, excellent time management skills; the ability to communicate ideas and expectations in a clear manner to a diverse assembly of members; and the ability to delegate duties for increased efficiency while managing the employees and practices hands on. The Regional Manager must be motivational and progressive with actions and commitments and is responsible for understanding and communicating organizational and regional policies and expectations. The Regional Manager will have a minimum of 2 years of multi-unit management experience, preferably in the dental industry and a Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ensures the financial success of the reporting ImmediaDent practices
- Achieves financial objectives by establishing goals for the teams, developing and maintaining budgets, controlling costs and maximizing use of assets
- Effectively evaluates metrics and reporting and makes solid business decisions based on the information found
- Supervises 2-4 Area Managers and 9-12 reporting ImmediaDent practices
- Makes a substantial contribution to the success of the team through strong working knowledge of all ImmediaDent non-clinical roles and a thorough understanding of clinical operations
- Exemplifies the ImmediaDent Way
- Motivates Area Managers to maintain ImmediaDent practice standards, creates a challenging and rewarding culture and serves as a role model in all aspects and functions of the business including personal conduct and professionalism
- Effectively hires, onboards/trains and managers Area Managers, Dentists and Staff for reporting ImmediaDent practices
- Maintains an empowering positive work environment while developing personal and professional growth opportunities for staff
- Provide operational insight and direction based on firsthand knowledge of front office duties.
- Ensure compliance to local, State and Federal guidelines as well as OSHA, HIPAA, State and Federal Dental Boards and any other related regulatory agency
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of all equipment, policies and procedures in relation to procurement and maintenance within the practices
- Collaborates with Samson Management team to provide Marketing, IT, Human Resources, Accounting and Billing support to ImmediaDent practices
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience - dental or business emphasis preferred
- Two ore more years experience managing dental or health care practices, or retail operations
- Must be a leader focused on the financial success of the business
- Proven ability to lead a team of 100+ employees in multiple locations
- Profit and Loss responsibility experience required
- Demonstrated ability to achieve operational and financial goals in a hands-on, fast-paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel continuous within the Region and to manage a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends